Saturday, January 10, 2009

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!


Today, January 10, 2009 should be the dead of winter with cold weather and cold wind. Instead we have Santa Ana Wind conditions and 80 degrees at the beach! My sister, Patricia, my parents, Francesca Briggs and I went to Huntington Beach and went bike riding. I haven't been on a bike for a long long time! We rode for a couple of hours up and down the bike trail all along Huntington Beach. It was absolutely beautiful. The wind in our hair, the warm weather, the calm and peaceful nature of the beach, it was the greatest. I have a little red on my cheeks and forehead from the sun and it feels great! If the weather holds until next Saturday, we are going to do it again only this time we will have others with us.

1 comment:

Cody and Liesel said...

I'm glad you guys had fun!