Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING

We had a treat in having Cody and Liesel here for Thanksgiving this past weekend. (I love when my children come home!) Thursday, we spent with the Clark side of the family at Grant's brother's house. John and Jeanna always do a great job on Thanksgiving. All their chilren were there including their adorable granddaughter, Ivy. I was "Grandma Sister"to her. So all night she would say, "Grandma sister, could you please get me fishy crackers?" She is so darling!!!
Our daughter, Michelle and her family along with Liesel & Cody were there. Madelyn and Spencer loved playing with Jamie and Ivy. After dinner, we stayed and played games until it was time to go home.
On Friday, we went to my Mom & Dad's home for our traditional Friday Thanksgiving Dinner.
Since my Mom, Sonia, always had to work on Thanksgiving day, we started having Thanksgiving dinner on Friday. This year, my mom wanted to have it on Thursday. But everyone in the family didn't want her to change our Friday tradition, so we had it on Friday. Afterwards we went to Metro point, at South Coast Plaza, to listen to the band, to dance, wander around the stores and eat 'Cosi' warm bread right out of the oven! A good weekend to be had!
Thankful for: FAMILY & FRIENDS!!! Life is so so good!!!

2 comments:

Cody and Liesel said...

I finally put up pictures of Thanksgiving! I'm glad we were able to make it down. Thanks again for everything

Carrie said...

Hi Chris! You have a fun blog! I like seeing all the pictures of your kids and grandkids too. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with family.