Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010

At the beginning of the year it is good to reflect back on what is important and what I am grateful for, so here goes...

Things I am thankful for in 2010:

Grant, Robert, Michelle, Tod, Madelyn, Spencer, Kathleen, Karl, Karleen, Grace, Rebecca, Geoff, Drew, Clark, Ty, Laura, Mike, Sydney, London, Rome, Liesel, Cody, Cade, Kelly, Zack, Alex, and the rest of my famiy.

Work

Friends

The Gospel of Jesus Christ, scriptures, prayer, inspiration

life..........

There is so much more but I will stop for now.

I am so thankful for all that I have been given in this life.

I hope for a great 2010.

2 comments:

Kellyanne said...

yeah! I was wondering if you were ever going to post something new again lol! wish we were there!

Liesel said...

Yay a new post:) Love you mom!