Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nativity at Abuela & Abuelo's























The Sunday before Christmas, we go to my parent's , LaMar & Sonia Williams, home for our annual Nativity production. This evening always includes dinner, snacks, the acting out of the Nativity, Christmas songs, playing bells, and a visit from Santa Claus. Always friends are invited to join the famiy and enjoy the evening. This year Grant and I invited the Briggs to go with us. Dan, Franca, Francesca, and Alessandro Briggs. Ale became one of the shepherds. Also Pat Libby, her daughter, Denise and her daughters were also present. My brother, Larry and family were there as well as my sister, Patricia, and her family. We always have a great time and enjoy the production of Luke, chapter 2. Here are pictures: Spencer, as a shepherd, looking up to the angels; Abuela found Santa's sack and passed out gifts. My mom always says, "Don't open it!" She makes us all wait until everyone has a gift. The angels, including my granddaughter, Madelyn who is at the bottom; everyone taking pictures of the nativity finale. I thought it was funny to see how many people were taking pictures! The production crew: Larry, my brother, with the camera, Me, playing the piano, Grant in the back was the narrator, and terry & Louis who took over playing the piano for me. The Shepherds: Ryder Romero, my great nephew, Alessandro Briggs, our friend, and Spencer our grandson. The finale of the nativity play with my dad, LaMar Williams sitting on the left.